Online class prices:
- single class: £11
- 1-1 (private class Astanga or Somatic movement therapy): £65 for 60 mins, please contact Sarah to arrange a time.
Mysore. Saturday mornings 7.45-10am
Our (Mysore) assisted self-practice classes allow you to start and finish your practice any time between the times shown. If you are new to the practice I would recommend you attend at least six guided astanga classes before coming to a Mysore class.
Setting yourself up for an online class:
We are using Zoom for our virtual live classes. Please book in and we will send you a link (no passcode needed) about an hour before your class starts. Zoom is one of many platforms that allows groups to come together for virtual meetings, conferences, classes etc. It is very easy to use (we are on-hand for any support or advice you may need technically too - please just ask!). The facility to practice as a community even in challenging times gives us the structure, routine and support that is vital for our mental, physical and emotional well being.
So! what you need to do:
Download Zoom.us on to your laptop, phone or iPad - do this well in advance of the class because it may take some time to set up and receive the necessary authentication email.
- Book in as you would normally to your chosen class on the mind body system.
- You will receive an e mail from us with a link to click on.
- 10 mins before the class is due to start we will be on line and ready and waiting for you to arrive so from this time, click on the link and enter the class.
- You will be able to see your teacher, and all the other yogis in the class.
A few things to consider...
- You will need to set up your laptop in a space where you have good wifi connection and of course uninterrupted space for your mat.
- We would encourage you, if you can to create a space you feel inspired to step into, perhaps with a candle, some flowers, a buddha, or anything else you feel helps to demarcate a sacred space for your practice. It doesn't have to be a permanent space, anywhere quiet is perfect.
- Arrive in your space up to 10 mins early so that you can greet your fellow yogis and not feel rushed.
- Have everything at hand that you may need, eg props, warm layers and or a blanket for savasana.
Terms and Conditions for Class Bookings, and Cancellation Policy:
By Paying for and booking a space for a class, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Spaces booked for a particular class are not transferable and are for the person or persons named at the time of the booking. They cannot be transferred to a third party without prior agreement.
It is your responsibility to attend the sessions paid for.
Please note that our cancellation policy of 24 hours notice. All late cancellations are automatically charged. If you are unwell or cannot make a particular class that you have booked onto for any reason, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can give the space to someone else. Thank you for understanding.
Blocks of 5 classes are valid for 3 months, 10 classes are valid for 3 months and cannot be extended without prior confirmation. Where reasonably possible, however, we will always try and extend any passes purchased if you have not been able to attend for reasons beyond your control, such as illness, as long as you let us know as soon as possible.
The Yoga Hutch and the teachers here do not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods whilst on our premises.
Please inform the teacher before any class of any injuries, operations, if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions so that they can give appropriate modifications. If you have any injuries or medical conditions, please check with your doctor or medical professional before attending any yoga classes.
Please ensure that the classes which you book are suitable and check with the class description for any particular class before booking. If you would like more guidance about classes please don’t hesitate to call or email me.
Thank you for accepting these terms and conditions.