Online class prices:
- introductory offer for new students: £30 for 14 day access to our online classes.
- single class: £11
- 10 classes: £100 valid for 3 months for all of our classes
- 1-1 (private class): £65 for 75 mins, please contact Sarah to arrange a time and teacher.
- Yin and Gong bath (90 min) £25
- workshops (3 hours) £40
Unlimited class packages:
- weekly: £30 (contract can be cancelled at any time)
- monthly: £100 (contract can be cancelled at any time)
Please note. Our class schedule is updated regularly and can be seen below. For booking and more information please click on this link
Our (Mysore) assisted self-practice classes allow you to start and finish your practice any time between the times shown. If you are new to the practice I would recommend you attend at least six guided astanga classes before coming to a Mysore class.
Setting yourself up for an online class:
Our online teaching has become a wonderfully convenient and essential part of many of our students lives. After this current lockdown we intend to return to our 3 classes in the studio and have expanded the combination of on-line and at home practice into our beginners courses to give you the option and benefit of both.
Our 'virtual' live classes are on Zoom. Please book in and we will send you a link (no passcode needed) about an hour before your class starts. Zoom is one of many platforms that allows groups to come together for virtual meetings, conferences, classes etc. It is very easy to use (we are on-hand for any support or advice you may need technically too - please just ask!). The facility to practice as a community even in challenging times gives us the structure, routine and support that is vital for our mental, physical and emotional well being.
So! what you need to do:
Download Zoom.us on to your laptop, phone or iPad - do this well in advance of the class because it may take some time to set up and receive the necessary authentication email.
- Book in as you would normally to your chosen class on the mind body system.
- You will receive an e mail from us with a link to click on.
- 10 mins before the class is due to start we will be on line and ready and waiting for you to arrive so from this time, click on the link and enter the class.
- You will be able to see your teacher, and all the other yogis in the class.
A few things to consider...
- You will need to set up your laptop in a space where you have good wifi connection and of course uninterrupted space for your mat.
- We would encourage you, if you can to create a space you feel inspired to step into, perhaps with a candle, some flowers, a buddha, or anything else you feel helps to demarcate a sacred space for your practice. It doesn't have to be a permanent space, anywhere quiet is perfect.
- Arrive in your space up to 10 mins early so that you can greet your fellow yogis and not feel rushed.
- Have everything at hand that you may need, eg props, warm layers and or a blanket for savasana.
current weekly online timetable
|0700-0800||guided Astanga 'live' virtual||guided Astanga|
|1830-2000||Hatha 'live' virtual (recorded)||Hatha|
|0700-0830||Astanga 'live' virtual||shortened Astanga|
|0730-0845||Hatha 'live' virtual|
|1930-2045||Astanga fusion 'live' virtual (recorded)|
|2000-2115||Restorative Yin 'live' virtual (recorded)||Yin|
|0700-0830||Astanga 'live' virtual|
|0745-1000||Mysore 'live' virtual||Guided pranayama/meditation and Mysore (self-practice)|
Terms and Conditions for Class Bookings, and Cancellation Policy:
By Paying for and booking a space for a class, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Spaces booked for a particular class are not transferable and are for the person or persons named at the time of the booking. They cannot be transferred to a third party without prior agreement.
It is your responsibility to attend the sessions paid for.
Please note that our cancellation policy of 24 hours notice. All late cancellations are automatically charged. If you are unwell or cannot make a particular class that you have booked onto for any reason, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can give the space to someone else. Thank you for understanding.
Blocks of 5 classes are valid for 3 months, 10 classes are valid for 3 months and cannot be extended without prior confirmation. Where reasonably possible, however, we will always try and extend any passes purchased if you have not been able to attend for reasons beyond your control, such as illness, as long as you let us know as soon as possible.
The Yoga Hutch and the teachers here do not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods whilst on our premises.
Please inform the teacher before any class of any injuries, operations, if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions so that they can give appropriate modifications. If you have any injuries or medical conditions, please check with your doctor or medical professional before attending any yoga classes.
Please ensure that the classes which you book are suitable and check with the class description for any particular class before booking. If you would like more guidance about classes please don’t hesitate to call or email me.
Thank you for accepting these terms and conditions.