We are delighted to be offering both studio and online classes and and constantly looking to adapt our timetable to work for you.
If you are practicing in the studio please read our studio protocol, and if you are joining us online, here's how:
- Download Zoom.us on to your laptop, phone or iPad - do this well in advance of the class because it may take some time to set up and receive the necessary authentication email
- Book in as you would normally to your chosen class on the mind body system
- You will receive an email from us with a link to click on.
- 5 mins before the class is due to start we will be on line and ready and waiting for you to arrive so from this time, click on the link and enter the class.
- You will be able to see your teacher, and all the other yogis in the class.
With close observation of government guidelines we are taking careful steps forward with a combination studio and online classes.
Our online classes continues as these have become a wonderful, convenient and inspiring way to connect with one another through our yoga practice.
Studio classes are limited to allow for ample time to clean and ventilate the room.
- Class sizes in the studio are limited to 6.
- The studio will be well ventilated with the window and door open regularly in the class.
- (you may want to consider wearing more layers for your class)
Preparing for your class:
- If you are feeling at all unwell (even if it’s very mild) please refrain from coming to the studio.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and any props you may need with you and clean them thoroughly before you arrive.
- Please also bring a small towel to use for your practice and for drying hands after washing them.
- Please arrive fully ready for the class and bring as little with you as possible. (leaving coats, bags etc at home or in your car)
- Preferably have a shower before you arrive and wear a fresh set of yoga clothes.
- We will provide hand sanitiser on arrival and there are hand washing facilities in the studio too.
- The loo will be available to use, but we ask that you wear a mask when you arrive and for all times whilst not on your mat and use your own towel.
- Our cancellation policy is 24-hours, however if you cancel late and we can fill your space we will reimburse your class.
Studio class prices will stay the same as a drop-in price before the pandemic. There is an option to purchase one class or a course of 5 or 10. Studio class numbers are limited and so we encourage you to book well in advance.
Above everything, we are committed to your wellbeing.
Online class prices:
£11 for a single class
£30 for unlimited online classes for 14 days.
Studio class prices:
£14 single class (75-90 mins)
£65 for 5 classes
£125 for 10 classes
£65 for 75 mins (studio or online)
Please contact us if you would prefer a private class. We can discuss your needs and decide which of us can serve you best.
Our class schedule is updated regularly and can be seen below. For booking and more information please click on this link
There are detailed descriptions of each class in the ‘Class Descriptions’ drop down menu above. Alternatively, by hovering over the class or teacher’s descriptions in the class schedule you will open up a pop up window with more information.
Note: the (Mysore) assisted self-practice classes allow you to start and finish your practice any time between the times shown. If you are new to the practice I would recommend you attend at least six guided astanga classes before coming to a Mysore class.
current weekly timetable
|1830-2000||Hatha 'live' virtual (recorded)||Hatha|
|1830-1935||Astanga for beginners at St Mary's|
|1945-2100||Astanga for improvers at st Mary's|
|0700-0830||Astanga 'live' virtual||shortened Astanga|
|0915-1030||Hatha -studio class|
|2000-2115||Restorative Yin 'live' virtual (recorded)|
|0700-0830||Astanga 'live' virtual|
|0915-1045||Guided Astanga - studio class|
|0745-0945||Mysore 'live' virtual|
|0900-1100||Mysore - studio class|
|1930-2000||Astanga and Yoga Nidra - studio class|
Terms and Conditions for Class Bookings, and Cancellation Policy:
By Paying for and booking a space for a class, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Spaces booked for a particular class are not transferable and are for the person or persons named at the time of the booking. They cannot be transferred to a third party without prior agreement.
It is your responsibility to attend the sessions paid for.
Please note that our cancellation policy of 24 hours notice. All late cancellations are automatically charged. If you are unwell or cannot make a particular class that you have booked onto for any reason, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can give the space to someone else. Thank you for understanding.
Blocks of 5 classes are valid for 2 months, 10 and 20 classes are valid for 3 months and cannot be extended without prior confirmation. Where reasonably possible, however, we will always try and extend any passes purchased if you have not been able to attend for reasons beyond your control, such as illness, as long as you let us know as soon as possible.
The Yoga Hutch and the teachers here do not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods whilst on our premises.
Please inform the teacher before any class of any injuries, operations, if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions so that they can give appropriate modifications. If you have any injuries or medical conditions, please check with your doctor or medical professional before attending any yoga classes.
Please ensure that the classes which you book are suitable and check with the class description for any particular class before booking. If you would like more guidance about classes please don’t hesitate to call or email me.
Thank you for accepting these terms and conditions.
Book a class or course with us
Please click here for our timetable, go to the date of your first class for booking. Contact Sarah 07703599609/ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.