We have re-introduced some studio classes so please read our protocol before coming to a class. if you are practicing online with us, here's how:
- Download Zoom.us on to your laptop, phone or iPad - do this well in advance of the class because it may take some time to set up and receive the necessary authentication email
- Book in as you would normally to your chosen class on the mind body system
- You will receive an email from us with a link to click on.
- 5 mins before the class is due to start we will be on line and ready and waiting for you to arrive so from this time, click on the link and enter the class.
- You will be able to see your teacher, and all the other yogis in the class.
Our Studio as we look to re-open:
With the recent government decision to re-open the wellbeing and fitness sector we are taking careful and gentle steps forwards.
We will continue our full programme of online classes as these have become a wonderful, convenient and inspiring way to connect with one another through our yoga practice.
We plan to have no more than 1 studio class a day so there is ample time to clean and ventilate the room.
- Class sizes will be limited to 4 (depending on class type) to allow for social distancing measures to be in place. This allows us to space the mats 1m away from each other which are the guidelines set by the World Health Organisation.
- Mat spaces will be designated and as you arrive, we will filter you into the studio from the far corner first.
- The studio will be well ventilated with the window and door open throughout the class.
- (you may want to consider wearing more layers for your class)
- All students will face in one direction.
Preparing for your class:
- If you are feeling at all unwell (even if it’s very mild) please refrain from coming to the studio.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and any props you may need with you and clean them thoroughly before you arrive.
- Please also bring a small towel to use for your practice and for drying hands after washing them.
- Please arrive fully ready for the class and bring as little with you as possible. (leaving coats, bags etc at home or in your car.)
- Preferably have a shower before you arrive and wear a fresh set of yoga clothes.
- We will provide hand sanitiser on arrival and there are hand washing facilities in the studio too.
- We will use a remote thermometer to check your temperature upon arrival which will add another level of reassurance.
- The loo will be available to use, but we ask that you wear a mask when you arrive and for all times whilst not on your mat and use your own towel. (to minimise waste with paper towels)
- We (the teachers) will wear a mask when moving around the room but don’t expect you to. There will be no hands-on adjustments.
- Our cancellation policy is 24-hours, however if you cancel late and we can fill your space we will reimburse your class.
Studio class prices will stay the same as a drop-in price before the pandemic. There is an option to purchase one class or a course of 5. Studio class numbers are limited and so we encourage you to book well in advance. Please note the different online and studio prices when booking.
Above everything, we are committed to your wellbeing. We will keep up to date with government guidelines and keep you posted of any other changes that we may need to implement.
Thank you for supporting us during these unprecedented times, it has been wonderful to discover new ways of connection with our zoom classes so please do continue to join us online.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the studio when the time feels right for you.
Online class prices. £10 for a drop-in (75-90 mins)
Class packages. £30 weekly pass, £100 for 12 classes (online)
You can use your class package to book into any of our classes.
Studio class prices. £14 drop-in (75-90 mins)
Studio class packages. £70 for 5 classes
6 week beginners courses. £120 Tuesday evening courses. This option includes 2 additional supported classes during or for six weeks after the course ends.
1-1 classes - Please contact us if you would prefer a private class. We can discuss your needs and decide which of us can serve you best.
Our class schedule is updated regularly and can be seen below. For booking and more information please click on this link
There are detailed descriptions of each class in the ‘Class Descriptions’ drop down menu above. Alternatively, by hovering over the class or teacher’s descriptions in the class schedule you will open up a pop up window with more information.
Note: the (Mysore) assisted self-practice classes allow you to start and finish your practice any time between the times shown on Sunday morning in my garden. Saturday morning on Zoom is a little more structured, starting together at 8.30 with a guided counted standing sequence before self practice. If you are new to the practice I would recommend you attend at least six guided astanga classes before coming to a Mysore class.
current weekly timetable
|0715-0845||Astanga online||guided Astanga|
|0930 - 1100||Astanga studio class|
|0900-1015||shortened Astanga online|
|0715-0845||Astanga online||shortened Astanga|
|1930-2045||Astanga fusion online|
|2000-2115||Restorative Yin online||Yin|
|1130 -1245||Hatha studio class|
|0830-1030||Mysore online and in the studio||Guided pranayama/meditation and Mysore (self-practice)|
|1930-2000||Astanga and Nidra online|
Terms and Conditions for Class Bookings, and Cancellation Policy:
By Paying for and booking a space for a class, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Spaces booked for a particular class are not transferable and are for the person or persons named at the time of the booking. They cannot be transferred to a third party without prior agreement.
It is your responsibility to attend the sessions paid for.
Please note that our cancellation policy of 24 hours notice. All late cancellations are automatically charged. If you are unwell or cannot make a particular class that you have booked onto for any reason, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can give the space to someone else. Thank you for understanding.
Blocks of 5 classes are valid for 2 months, 10 and 20 classes are valid for 3 months and cannot be extended without prior confirmation. Where reasonably possible, however, we will always try and extend any passes purchased if you have not been able to attend for reasons beyond your control, such as illness, as long as you let us know as soon as possible.
The Yoga Hutch and the teachers here do not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods whilst on our premises.
Please inform the teacher before any class of any injuries, operations, if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions so that they can give appropriate modifications. If you have any injuries or medical conditions, please check with your doctor or medical professional before attending any yoga classes.
Please ensure that the classes which you book are suitable and check with the class description for any particular class before booking. If you would like more guidance about classes please don’t hesitate to call or email me.
Thank you for accepting these terms and conditions.
Book a class or course online
Please click here for our timetable, go to the date of your first class for booking. Contact Sarah 07703599609/ email@example.com if you have any questions.