In studio classes
single class: £14 (75-90 mins)
5 classes: £65 (any class) valid for 3 months
10 classes £125 valid for 4 months
1-1 classes: £65 for 75 mins (studio or online)
Please contact us if you would prefer a private class. let us know which teacher you prefer or we can discuss your needs and decide which of us can serve you best.
For booking and more information please click on this link
Our (Mysore) assisted self-practice classes allow you to start and finish your practice any time between the times shown. If you are new to the practice I would recommend you attend at least six guided astanga classes before coming to a Mysore class.
current weekly timetable
|1830-2000||Hatha 'live' online (recorded)|
|1830 - 1930||Beginners Astanga at St Mary's|
|1945 - 2100||Improvers Astanga at St Mary's|
|0700-0830||guided Astanga 'live' online|
|1930-2045||Restorative Yin studio class|
|0700-0830||guided Astanga 'live' online|
|0745-1000||Mysore 'live' online|
|1830-1900||Studio Astanga and Yoga nidra|
Please note that studio classes are priced differently to online classes and also please be aware of our studio protocol before attending.
- Class sizes are limited to allow for social distancing measures to be in place.
- The studio will be well ventilated with the window and door open throughout the class.
- (you may want to consider wearing more layers for your class)
Preparing for your class:
- If you are feeling at all unwell (even if it’s very mild) please refrain from coming to the studio.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and any props you may need with you and clean them thoroughly before you arrive.
- Please also bring a small towel to use for your practice and for drying hands after washing them.
- Please arrive fully ready for the class and bring as little with you as possible. (leaving coats, bags etc at home or in your car)
- Preferably have a shower before you arrive and wear a fresh set of yoga clothes.
- We will provide hand sanitiser on arrival and there are hand washing facilities in the studio too.
- The loo will be available to use, but we ask that you wear a mask when you arrive and for all times whilst not on your mat and use your own towel.
- Our cancellation policy is 24-hours, however if you cancel late and we can fill your space we will reimburse your class.
Studio class prices will stay the same as a drop-in price before the pandemic. There is an option to purchase one class or a course of 5 or 10. Studio class numbers are limited and so we encourage you to book well in advance.
Above everything, we are committed to your wellbeing. We will keep up to date with government guidelines and keep you posted of any other changes that we may need to implement.
Thank you for supporting us during these unprecedented times.
Terms and Conditions for Class Bookings, and Cancellation Policy:
By Paying for and booking a space for a class, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Spaces booked for a particular class are not transferable and are for the person or persons named at the time of the booking. They cannot be transferred to a third party without prior agreement.
It is your responsibility to attend the sessions paid for.
Please note that our cancellation policy of 24 hours notice. All late cancellations are automatically charged. If you are unwell or cannot make a particular class that you have booked onto for any reason, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can give the space to someone else. Thank you for understanding.
Blocks of 5 classes are valid for 2 months, 10 and 20 classes are valid for 3 months and cannot be extended without prior confirmation. Where reasonably possible, however, we will always try and extend any passes purchased if you have not been able to attend for reasons beyond your control, such as illness, as long as you let us know as soon as possible.
The Yoga Hutch and the teachers here do not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods whilst on our premises.
Please inform the teacher before any class of any injuries, operations, if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions so that they can give appropriate modifications. If you have any injuries or medical conditions, please check with your doctor or medical professional before attending any yoga classes.
Please ensure that the classes which you book are suitable and check with the class description for any particular class before booking. If you would like more guidance about classes please don’t hesitate to call or email me.
Thank you for accepting these terms and conditions.